SNA BoardMeeting Minutes – Approved
Feb. 10th 2011 7pm
Board Members: Michele Gila, Chuck Lawrence, Heather Wilson, Gina Binole, Reuben Deumling, Bill Stites, Jane Pullman, Paul Loney
Excused Absence: Tim Brooks
Guests: John Barker & Kari Briggs
1. Approve agenda/Minutes. Paul moves. MG 2nd. Approved.
Jan. board meeting Minutes: Gina moves to approve. Chuck 2nd. Approved.
2. BSF – Future Focus
Bill summarizes. Joint venture. What are the responsibilities. A reorganization. Draft of Joint Agreement submitted/ on file.
3. By laws discussion continued.
No one is prepared to really pick it up. Would like to continue the discussion. Reuben mentions co-chair desire. Reuben won’t be Chair this year. Too much work travel. Might seek the position at another date. Jane outlines a summary of last month’s minutes on this subject.
1. Do nothing?
2. Subcomittee study?
3. X or Y in May?
4. Table to next month?
4. Future of Neighborhood Clean up, proceeds distribution.
5. SNA Proposed 2011 Budget. Tim made a budget. Reflects the recent year’s numbers. We would like to have a budget. Move to next month agenda so we have more time to review the budget.
6. Follow up to SES Park Work Group.
7. Adjourn 9:02 pm.