There is still time to apply! Apply for a grant or join our Grants Review Committee by January 10th
TWO WAYS TO UPLIFT GREAT IDEAS IN OUR SE PORTLAND COMMUNITY:
- Join our Grants Review Committee
- Apply for a grant to support your project
GOING FAST: A FEW SPOTS LEFT ON OUR GRANTS REVIEW COMMITTEE
Help SE Uplift incubate great community ideas by participating on our Grants Review Committee. Stipends available for youth and adults, plus dinner is on us!
Our grant review criteria is driven by SEUL’s ongoing efforts toward equity through our DEIA commitments. As a member of the grant review committee, you will exercise leadership and help SE Uplift award projects that reflect a diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible future for southeast Portland.
- We are asking for a time commitment of 10 to 25 hours to review and score the grant applications. Small grants will require more time than the DEIA Capacity Building grants to number and score.
- Grants will be available for review starting January 13th – after we meet as a group to divide grant applications.
- Attend two 2 hour meeting:
- Thursday, January 13th, 2021 (time tba) – the group will come together and get an overview of the review process, we will talk over scoring sheets and distribute the applications.
- Thursday, February 3rd, 2021 (time tba) – the group will come together to discuss and make final award decisions.
SE Uplift is able to provide a $50 giftcard for your participation ($75 for youth)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
Funding available for projects up to $4,900
- Do you have a project that will increase the number and diversity of people who are involved and engaged in your community?
- Will your project build leaders and strengthen partnerships in your neighborhood?
- Are you looking for funding for a project that will influence public decisions that will improve the lives of residents in your SE Portland community?
Consider applying for a SE Uplift Community Small Grant!
Feeling stuck in your application? Want to talk through your idea? Need support in writing a compelling application? We are here to help! Contact Matchu Williams at matchu@seuplift.
Funding available for projects up to $1,200
Do you have a project or idea that will boost outreach and engagement with underserved communities? Is your effort focused on increasing diversity and equity in your SE Portland community?
Consider applying for a DEIA Capacity Building grant!
Feeling stuck in your application? Want to talk through your idea? Need support in writing a compelling application? We are here to help! Contact Paola De La Cruz at email@example.com or book a 1:1 meeting here to get support on your DEIA Capacity Building grant.